April 22nd 2018.
Book in from 8:30 to 9:45am at Curtis's yard BS39 4DB.
Cost for the run £10.00
At the same time order, if required, Tea/Coffee and Cakes £2.50
Lunch, if, required with drink: choose between
1. Two sausages and chips or
2. Southern Fried Chicken
Buy tickets at the same time as booking in.
Briefing for the run at 9:45am.
Set off @ 10:00am
Coffee stop @ 11:30am at Manor Farm Shop, Upton Cheyney
Leave stop @ 12:30pm
Lunch 2:30pm at the Travellers' Rest, Pensford.
Return to Curtis's yard @ 3:45pm
Entry Form below: No 5
14th to 16th Sept 2018 Club Ploughing Weekend (Friday & Sunday). Venue not confirmed as yet. Classes may be revised.
Below you will find links to the Club Weekend paperwork which will include:
1. an entry form for the rally weekend with sections for exhibit details, the road run (Saturday) and for reserving camping
2. To follow; an entry form with sections for the plough training (Friday), the ploughing match itself (Sunday) and the details of the ploughing classes
3. a copy of the Club's Code of Practice for road runs - PLEASE READ THIS
4. Those of you taking passengers in a trailer - also read this advice from the HSE
Please print and complete the appropriate form(s) and either hand them in at the club meeting or post hem to the address shown at the bottom of the form (N.B. there are different addresses for the rally and plough entry forms)